Lake Garda and the Trentino region are the ideal destinations for road bike fans.
Thanks to the particularly mild weather even during winter, amateurs and professionals, train on the open roads of these areas.
The passion for road bikes is also shared by Silvio Rigatti, the owner of AktivHotel SantaLucia, who personally takes care of guiding bike tours in the wonderful surroundings of Lake Garda.
Ballino, Lake Tenno, Lake Cavedine, Monte Bondone or the legendary Monte Baldo are just some of the magnificent tours that one can enjoy in the Garda Trentino region.
At the AktivHotel SantaLucia in Torbole sul Garda you will find detailed information on routes, GPS details, safe storage for your bike, equipped workshop, tips on how to choose the best itinerary and the opportunity to organize a perfect training week for groups and teams.
Take a look at the “AktivHotel-PLUS” for training teams and road bike camps:
• Possibility of half board with menus planned for the athletes' needs
• Snack Time after training
• Meeting room available
• Energy drinks for outdoors
• Transfer service and assistance - if needed - on the route
• Massage sessions or massage room available for the masseur of the team